Since the Valentine's day is about to come, in just 4 days... Let's celebrate it together by flirting in a bit more advanced way, shall we?
In this small article you're going to learn an interesting love idioms and some interesting romantic messages:
Put do muškog srca vodi preko stomaka. (Пут до мушког срца води преко стомака)
the way to a man's heart is through his stomach
The most popular love phrase among my students is:
Ja sam lopov i ovde sam da ukradem tvoje srce. - Ја сам лопов и овде сам да украдем твоје срце.
I am a thief and I am here in order to steal your heart.
The scariest but also the sweetest SMS messages I have ever seen is this:
Ja sam u bolnici, soba broj ..... Doktori su uradili neophodne analize i ... ne brini, dobro sam. Doktori su našli nešto u mom srcu i sumnjaju da si to TI.
Ја сам у болници, соба број..... Доктори су урадили неопходне анализе и.... не брини, добро сам. Доктори су нашли нешто у мом срцу и сумњају да си то ТИ.
I am in the hospital, number no.... The doctors did some necessary analyzes and.... do not worry, I am fine. The doctors have found something in my heart and they doubt it is YOU.
One of my favorite ones is this:
Када сам с тобом - лепши ми је дан.
Када те сањам - слађи ми је сан.
Када се будим, миришу ми јутра.
Кад сам с тобом - не мислим на сутра.
Whenever I am with you - it makes my day.
whenever I dream on you - my dream becomes sweeter
Whenever I wake up, my mornings smell (on you).
Whenever I am with you, I do not think about the future.
If you do not want to repeat this "Kada sam s tobom" - Whenever I am with you.... feel free to modify it to something more passionate/romantic such as:
Kad te volim .... - When I love you....
Kad vodimo ljubav .... - When we make love ....
The point of that type of message is to practice the first condition (if.... something happens then .... )
If you want to find out more romantic words and phrases, feel free to read this:
https://www.italki.com/en/article/600/how-to-flirt-in-serbian

Нема коментара:
Постави коментар