How did I fall in love with the Spanish language

Good morning, how do you do? Since I just adore Spanish, I'm going to write about it. When I was 11 years old, we were able to notice a new TV program... It was unusual, because we used to listen only Serbian or English on TV (because of so many programs about science, travel, animals, ... and movies...from the USA mostly) and that TV series was in Spanish. Since I'm so curious girl, I used to watch it very carefully...and I behaved like a baby... I was observing everything (how did they behave, I was listening to their intonations, their accents, ...and the actors were so handsome). So, I would repeat everything out loud, no matter I understood just a bit (mostly it was guessing because of their situations)... The next day, I'd play at school with my friends...acting like those actors and actresses but in Serbian... it was so goofy. I was so impressed with everything about that TV show...so I decided to watch the repetition of that episode the next day... My mom would tell me "Are you OK? Why are you watching the same all over again...you already know what happened" She did not understand it was part of my language learning. I used to repeat the whole process with all possible future TV soups from Latin America (Mostly they were from Mexico...and some of them were from Colombia)... My first friends and teachers were from Colombia...they were so patient and nice to me... They taught me a lot. Then I mostly communicated with Mexicans...sometimes with people from Ecuador and then from Venezuela, etc I discovered even the Latin American music and from the first melody, I fell in love... So, that was the moment when I told to myself "One day I'm gonna speak like those actresses, I swear" and 15 years later, I made my dream come true with a lot of love, dedication and discipline. I'm still in love with the Spanish language like from the first day... ¡¡¡QUE VIVA ESPAÑOL!!
Нема коментара:
Постави коментар